Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Summer trip, 2012, and a small theory

Posting this from Christchurch (yes, the Earthquake-torn city). Flying to Auckland tomorrow. I thought I needed to get this blog post over and done with, so here.

I've been quite a bad blogger lately, haven't I? Haven't updated this blog in a week. However, with limited Internet, A Ninja's Cake has been the last thing on my mind. Good thing? No homework!

So, what have I been doing these holidays? Well, I can proudly say that I waltzed up Baldwin St(the steepest street in the world), watched 2011 fade into 2012, saw at least three different species of dolphin (including the Orca), and also saw a humpback whale. I also experienced an aftershock during my time in Christchurch! I'm quite lucky, aren't I? Seeing all of this, AND staying in my country, New Zealand!

But you probably don't want all those details. You knew I done those deeds, and everything. That is because I am Zena. I am the Overlady of Idiot-Eating. I am Kalculator. I am a walking encyclopaedia. I am conceited. I am invincible and awesome, and I am a die-hard (see what I did there) fan of Monster High.

Full stop.
I had an awesome holiday, and I am awesome.
BAM
Zena out.
---
Posting this on the first Wednesday of 2012.
Yes, my internet failed at that hotel.
Yes, I will get on with my art.
Yes, I have completed so-far, the whole series of PJ and Heroes of Olympus.
And now... I am presenting my Luke/Octavian theory.
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

So one of them is a Son of Hermes that almost destroyed Olympus and then saved it, another one is a Legacy of the Roman Apollo and murders stuffed animals.

But they both look creepy similar, the same blonde hair and blue eyes, and such, but really, remember at the end of the Last Olympian?

Luke went to Elysium, said he might try for rebirth.
What if... he was reborn as a Legacy of Apollo?
What if... he travelled back in time and became Octavian?
What if that all happened?

And remember when Percy first met Octavian, he said he reminded him of someone. What if that guy was Luke, sans the scar.

What if?

SPOILER ALERT ENDS SPOILER ALERT ENDS SPOILER ALERT ENDS

So yeah. This blog post was just a few details on my trip, some random info and lots of fangirl ranting.
Signing off with no reason,
Zena

No comments:

Post a Comment