Saturday, December 24, 2011

What I got

Cleo + Deuce Two Pack
I have been wanting this forever. Thank you Mum, and thank you Dad. Cleo and Deuce are the perfect Monster High couple.

Holt Hyde Basic
YES! YES! I FINALLY FOUND ONE IN NEW ZEALAND!

Frankie Stein School's Out.
See Holt.

First two books in the Heroes of Olympus
Yay! I love PJ and Greek mythology and I was really excited to get these two books!

VooDoo Doll Smiley
To keep me in smiles. My parents say I don't smile enough. But it's cute, and it's great. It'll go perfectly with my Time-Ninja voodoo doll.

$20 iTunes Cards
So when I wrote my wish-list, I wrote "surprise". My mother asked what it meant. I told her "buy me anything, just make it a surprise, like an iTunes card". Yes, it was an iTunes card. 

Ross Dependency 2011
A first day cover and a mini stamp sheet. Yes! Epical!

Smiggle "hang-on-your-bedroom-wall with a clock that tells you do not disturb"
This is epic. Now no one can annoy me HAHAHAHA!

So, what will you be getting for xmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment