Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holidays. What a joy.

Yay.
Sorry, but I can't hide my sarcasm.
It's Summer. It's Christmas. It's the holidays.

I'm starting freshmen year anyway, so what's the big deal? I don't know. I'm nervous. I'm turning thirteen in April.

This is also random, but I just finished the Percy Jackson series. Must get on reading Heroes of Olympus. And I have a fangirl crush on Luke Castellan.

And the weirdest thing? I was taking to my friend Felica. We both have similar interests, but this concerns PJ and HP.

She has a fangirl crush on Harry.
I have one on Draco.

She loves Percy.
I love Luke.

Don't you find it weird? Also, Harry and Percy have black hair. Draco and Luke both of blonde hair. Both of us found it very unexpected.

What else?
It's the summer holidays and the best time for procrastination.

Signing off a fail of a blog post,
Zena

No comments:

Post a Comment