Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Because I never properly introduced myself

Er...hi! Yeah, hi!

First of all, people get my gender mixed up. I don't really care if you call me a girl or a boy, because what's the plot in determining gender on the Internet anyway? I haven't come up with a good reason... yet.

You call me either Kalc, or Zena, or iEat. I don't really care. I don't seem to care about much, and I'm quite anti-social, except on the Internet. You guys are lucky.

I am sort of well-known for being an android, being NaNoYWP's Jekyll/Hyde and mad scientist, and my Monster High Original Characters. For your information, I am not insane, I am just as sane as a mad scientist can get.

Now where were we...? Oh, back to me, I'm of average height and weight for my age, and I tend to dress casual. I love trench coats, although, sadly, it's the Summer, and no one wears trench coats in Summer.

I live in New Zealand, if you don't know. I speak with a New Zealand and it's my natural accent. I can also fake a fail of an American accent, but seriously I think American accents are hot.

Also, I have a fangirl crush on Draco Malfoy and Scorpius Malfoy. I still think I prefer Scorpius though.

Drawing is one of my hobbies and you can see my deviantArt here. However, it's full of Monster High art now, and I'm procrastinating on the drawing requests I got from NaNo. The good news? I only have four. :D

I also started a new blog. Here's the link ---> http://http://mh-overladyzena.blogspot.com/
Just MH stuff, so might interest you, might not.

I'm a conceited person, and I am a NaNoWar veteran.

Cake be with you,
Kalc

No comments:

Post a Comment