Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy, happy camping

Not really. I might be on holiday but I'm not camping. I'm not living in a cabin or setting up a tent or anything, I'm just on holiday.

Also, I might not be able to camp happily because the Screnzy servers are down. The NaNo Servers are down too. *mumbles some seriously bad swear words*. I hope they get back soon, since I have to start Suicide by Suicide on the YWP.

I'm on 27 pages currently. I have three more pages to go. Maybe I should add more action in the fire scene, or maybe I should get hurry up and introduce the librarian. But I'm sure I'll get there.

Here's my favourite part:

SAKURA
It's a taco.

CHI
What's a taco doing here?

Salami passes the taco to Chi and pulls out her book.

SALAMI
The Talking Taco is a rare species that is related to the Tacos That Are Meant To Be Eaten, a kind produced and eaten everyday.

She holds up her book, "A Guide to Not-Very-Well-Known Species".

SALAMI
(cont'd)
Most people don't know about talking tacos, but we do.

CHI
Wait, so it's a talking taco?

Salami nods.

SALAMI
Yup.

CHI
Can we eat it?

SALAMI
No.

CHI
What's the point of a taco if we can't eat it?

^I laugh my head off when I read it.

Cake, pie, tacos
Kalc

No comments:

Post a Comment