Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Board of PAMMG

Today, me and my Screnzy friend, NCIS1 decided to create a forum together.
http://board-of-the-pammg.roflforum.net/
We plan on having it for people with powers that develop at puberty, for example, you may get this shock of Alchemy at puberty when you turn rain into milo for example(that's what happen to one of my other characters on another forum).

Basically, it's a school off the edge of the world, where children and teenagers aged 11-17 around the world are sent to develop their powers. We don't know where it is, but the moment they step out of the world they were in, they had a feeling this place is not from the place they were, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, JOIN JOIN JOIN. This is newly started but JOIN! And eat lots of cake too.

Lots of cake,
Kalc

P.S Fayah, if you join, I will promote you to a moderator.
P.P.S Yes, I am the Headmaster. Even though I'm a girl.
P.P.P.S Don't submit your applications just yet. Me and NCIS1 are still fixing stuff around.
P.P.P.P.S I can use BBCode
P.P.P.P.P.S I find HTML difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment